Contest Rules – WIN ONE OF 7 TRAVEL CREDITS $ 3000!
WIN ONE OF 7 TRAVEL CREDITS $ 3000!
The "Win One of 7 Travel Credits" Contest is held by Groupe FMT 2001 inc (the "Contest Organizers"). It will take place in Quebec from 9 am on September 24, 2018 until 9 pm on October 1, 2018 (the "Contest Period").
This contest is open to residents of Quebec aged 21 and over when registering. Excluded are employees, agents and representatives of contest organizers, employees of their advertising and promotional agencies, and suppliers of products and services related to this contest and members of their immediate family (brothers, sisters, children, father, mother), their legal or common-law spouse and all persons with whom these employees, agents and representatives are domiciled.
To participate, simply go to the "MITSUBISHI LARGEST CLEAROUT" event at one of the participating Mitsubishi dealers and give your contact details on site. Participants must provide their first name, last name, phone number and email address.
The participation in the contest must be made no later than October 1st, 2018 at 9pm.
Limitations: Participants must respect the following limits:
- One (1) entry per participant during the contest period;
- One (1) email address per participant when a participant has more than one.
NO PURCHASE REQUIRE
The Contest Organizers and their representatives reserve the right to disqualify a person or to cancel the registration of a person if it participates or attempts to participate in this contest by using a means that contravenes these rules or is unfair to other participants. (for example: hacking, false identity, etc.) The Contest Organizers and their employees, agents and representatives are not responsible for any malfunction of any computer component, software or communication line regarding the loss or absence of network communication, or in connection with any transmission that is faulty, incomplete, incomprehensible or erased by any computer or network and may prevent a person from participating in the contest or limit his or her ability to participate. By entering or attempting to enter this Contest, any person agrees to release the Contest Organizers and their employees, agents and representatives from any liability for any damages that may be incurred by them as a result of their participation or attempt to participate. in the competition. The name of the winner will be posted on Groupe FMT 2001 inc. as well as on the Mitsubishi VIP Facebook page from October 2 to 21, 2018.
- THE PRICE
There are seven (7) Grand Prizes to win: Each winner will receive a $ 3000 travel credit valid only at Carlson Wagonlit Voyages. The winner of the travel credit will need to contact the Carlson Wagonlit Travel Agency to make arrangements on the trip.
The winner and his / her guest (s), if any, will be responsible for obtaining necessary travel and health documents, tips, travel insurance, incidentals and any other expenses not specifically mentioned above. Any fees and expenses not specifically included above as part of each prize, including, but not limited to, cancellation fees, taxes, departure taxes, other taxes and travel expenses, duties and taxes, meals, telephone charges, other room expenses, incidentals, medical expenses and other personal items, optional extra excursions, gratuities and insurance, are the sole responsibility of the winner of the trip and his / her guest (s). Lost or stolen tickets or vouchers will not be replaced. It is strongly recommended that the winner of a trip and his / her guest (s) contract independent travel insurance for medical coverage, personal injury and loss of baggage. The prize must be accepted as described in these rules. It may not be substituted for another prize, or be exchanged in part or in full for money, nor be transferred to a third party. All other expenses related to the acceptance of the prize will be at the winner's expense. FMT Group 2001 inc. will contact the winners directly for the awards ceremony. Total approximate value of prizes awarded in this contest is $21,000. In the event that the prize can not be awarded as described in these rules; the contest organizers reserve the right to award a prize of the same kind and / or equivalent value.
In any event, the Contest Organizers, their suppliers of products or services related to this Contest and their employees, agents and representatives may not be required to award a greater number of prizes than the one indicated in these rules. They will not be held responsible for any loss, theft or misuse of this prize.
The winner releases the contest organizers and their affiliates, employees, agents and representatives from any liability for any damages that may result from the acceptance or use of the prize.
Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, the following conditions apply to the Grand Prize: (i) the Grand Prize must be accepted as awarded and may not be assigned or converted into cash (except at the sole and absolute discretion of the Grand Prize sponsors); (ii) the Sponsors reserve the right, at any time, to substitute the Grand Prize or any component thereof for any reason with a prize or component of the prize of equal or greater value, including without limitation, but only in the sole and absolute discretion of the Sponsors, a cash prize; (iii) upon the announcement of the winners, the winners must be available to travel to a participating dealer, as designated by sponsors in their sole and absolute discretion, to personally take delivery of the Grand Prize, and will be required to submit proof of adequate identity (in a form acceptable to sponsors - including, without limitation, government-issued photo identification); (iv) if the Grand Prize winner does not use any part (s) of the Grand Prize, then any unused portion will be lost in its entirety and nothing will be substituted for it; (v) By accepting the Grand Prize, the winner agrees to waive any recourse against the Releasees (as defined below), if the Grand Prize or any component thereof is unsatisfactory, whether in whole or in part. in part; (vi) the Grand Prize will be awarded only to the eligible entrant whose full name and valid address appears on the entry form.
- DRAW Odds of Winning: One (1) chance for the entire duration of the contest, from
the date of entry to the contest. One (1) draw will be held each of these days, on September 24, 26, 27 and 28, 2018 at 2 pm, two (2) draws on October 1, 2018 at 2 pm and one (1) last on October 2 October 2018 at 2 pm in the offices of Groupe FMT 2001 inc. located at 4255 boulevard Lapinière suite 100, Brossard QC J4Z 0C7, among all participants who registered with a participating dealer during the event "LA GRANDE LIQUIDATION MITSUBISHI" between September 24 and October 1, 2018. The name will be communicated by email to all participants and the winner will also be contacted by phone. Odds of winning are proportional to the number of entries received during the Contest Period. No public event is linked to the draw.
- AWARD OF PRIZE In order to be declared a winner, the selected entrant must: - To be contacted by telephone, by the Contest Organizers, within ten (10) days of the date of the last draw. If the selected entrant is not contacted within ten (10) days, FMT Group 2001 inc. proceed to another draw, until a participant is declared a winner; - Accept the price; - Complete, sign and return the Declaration and Release Form to the Contest Organizers within ten (10) business days of receipt, failing which Groupe FMT 2001 inc. proceed to another draw.
- DECLARATION AND RENUNCIATION OF PRIZE WINNER
Before being eligible for the Grand Prize, the winner must:
- a) Comply with the participation criteria and the contest rules;
- b) Sign, within the time limits set by the Sponsors, a standard form that confirms that by entering the Contest:
They read, understood and accepted the contest rules;
They know that by accepting the prize, they expose themselves to risks or dangers related to the use of the prize and that nevertheless, they voluntarily accept the price and the risks related to its use;
That they release Group FMT 2001 Inc., Mitsubishi Canada Inc., their affiliates, and all their dealers, directors, officers, employees and agents, as well as their respective advertising or promotional agencies (collectively, the "Releasees") from any form of liability relating to participation in the Contest and the acceptance of prizes, including but not limited to any financial, legal or moral responsibility or loss or injury, including death, damage or loss of ownership caused by or arising from participation in the contest or the acceptance or use (or misuse) of the Grand Prize, whether such loss or damage has been suffered by Grand Prize winners, by its heirs, directors , representatives or executors, even if such losses or injuries may have been caused, in whole or in part, by any act, omission, negligence or negligence This is a serious problem on the part of one or all of the relinquishers.
- c) Failure to comply with one of the conditions mentioned above or any other condition mentioned in these rules, the person selected for a prize will be disqualified and will not be entitled to the prize. If time permits, a new random selection will be made for this price.
- ACCEPTANCE OF THE PRICE AS REMISED
The decision of the Sponsors is final, and the prize must be accepted as awarded. The price is not transferable. If the winner of the prize is unable to claim his prize as awarded, his participation will be canceled.
- GENERAL CONDITIONS FMT Group 2001 Inc., their affiliates and licensees, and all of their directors, officers, employees and agents, and their respective advertising or promotional agencies, make no representations or warranties of any kind, either express or implied, as to the quality or value of the prize. The Prize Winner knows and agrees that it may not attempt to obtain a refund or group compensation from FMT 2001 Inc. or Mitsubishi Canada Inc., and to seek legal recourse against them, in the event that where the prize does not meet expectations or is not to the full satisfaction of the winners. The failure of a selected entrant to comply with any condition set out in these rules, or the refusal of his / her prize, will result in disqualification. In such a case, a new random draw will be held to award the prize, in accordance with these rules and until a participant is selected and declared a winner. In the event that no winner is declared within sixty (60) days of the draw, the Contest Organizers may, at their discretion, cancel the prize. Entries and Declaration and Release Forms are the property of the Contest Organizers and will not be returned to entrants. Unless otherwise stated in these Official Rules, all personal information collected will be used solely for the purpose of completing this Contest. Participants agree to abide by these rules and authorize FMT Stratégie et Performance to use their name, place of residence, photographs or images in any advertising, without any form of remuneration. The Contest Organizers reserve the right, in their sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend, in whole or in part, the Contest in the event of an event or human intervention. may corrupt or affect the administration, safety, impartiality or conduct of the contest as provided for in these rules, subject to the approval of the Liquor Board, racing and games of Quebec (RACJ ), if required.
Any decision of the contest organizers or their representatives in connection with this contest is final and without appeal, subject to any decision of the Régie des alcools, des courses et des jeux du Québec (RACJ), with respect to any matter relating to its competence. A dispute as to the organization or conduct of a publicity contest may be submitted to the Liquor, Racing and Games Board for resolution. Any litigation respecting the award of a prize may be submitted to the Régie only for the purpose of helping the parties reach a settlement. Contest rules are available from September 17, 2018 at all participating Mitsubishi dealers and online at www.vipmitsubishi.ca.
9. LIST OF PARTICIPATING DEALERS
- Boucherville Mitsubishi, 1541 rue Ampère, Boucherville, Qébec, J4B 5Z5
- Action Mitsubishi, 2901 Moise Vincent, St-Hubert, Québec, J3Z 0B8
- JD Boiscahtel Mitsubishi, 5694 boul. Sainte-Anne, Boischatel, Quebec, G0A 1H0
- Rivière-du-Loup Mitsubishi, 16, Rue Roland Roussel, Rivière-du-Loup, Quebec, G5R 0L3
- Mitsubishi Drummondville, 1505 boul. René-Lévesque, Drummondville, Quebec, J2C 7V4
- Jean Dumas Mitsubishi, 1840 avenue du Pont Sud, Alma, Quebec, G8B 6N5
- Côte-Nord Mitsubishi, 100 Rue Napoléon, Sept-Iles, Quebec, G4R 3L5
- Abtitbi Mitsubishi, 6, 4ieme rue Est, Amos, Quebec, J9T 1Y2
- Beauce Mitsubishi, 3250 Kennedy, Notre-Dames des Pins, Quebec, G0M 1K0
- Maison Mitsubishi, 62, boul. De l'Anse, Roberval, Quebec, G8H 1Y9
- Sorel Tracy Mitsubishi, 2375 boul. Saint-Louis, Sorel-Tracy, Quebec, J3R 2E4
- Gaspésie Mitsubishi, 445 boul. Réné Levesque Ouest, Chandler, Quebec, G0C 1K0
- Saguenay Mitsubishi, 1147 boul. du Royaume, Chicoutimi, Quebec, G7H 5B1
- Giroux Mitsubishi, 76 rue Préfontaine Est, Ste-Agathe-des-Monts, Quebec, J8C 1S2
- Terrebonne Mitsubishi, 1095 chemin du Coteau, Terrebonne, Quebec, J6W 5Y8
- Saint-Jérôme Mitsubishi, 14160 Sir-Wilfrid-Laurier, Mirabel, Quebec, J7J 2G2
- Saint-Eustache Mitsubishi, 292 rue Dubois, St-Eustache, Quebec, J7P 4W9
- Trois-Rivières Mitsubishi, 3095 boul. St-Jean, Trois-Rivières, Quebec, G9B 2M3
- HGrégoire Mitsubishi Laval, 2465 boul. Curé Labelle, Laval, Quebec, H7T 1R3
- Velleyfield Mitsubishi, 3333 boul. Monseigneur Langlois, Salaberry-de-Valleyfield, Quebec, J6S 4Y2
- Sherbrooke Mitsubishi, 4900 boul. Bourque, Sherbrooke, Quebec, J1N 2A7
- Mitsubishi de Granby, 1332 rue Principale, Granby, Quebec, J2J 0M4
- Brossard Mitsubishi, 9405 boul. Taschereau, Brossard, Quebec, J4Y 3B8
- Rimouski Mitsubishi, 210, avenue Léonidas Sud, Rimouski, Quebec, G5L 2T2
- Repentigny Mitsubishi, 855 Notre Dame, Repentigny, Quebec, J5Y 1C6
- Saint-Hyacinthe Mitsubishi, 4885 boulevard Laurier Ouest, Saint-Hyacinthe, Quebec, J2S 3V4
- Sainte-Foy Mitsubishi, 2830, rue Einstein, Québec, Quebec, G1X 4B3
- John Scotti Mitsubishi, 4330 rue Jarry Est, Saint-Léonard, Quebec, H1R 1X2
- Québec Mitsubishi, 1000, boul. Pierre-Bertrand, Québec, Quebec, G1M 3K2
- Coupal et Brassard Mitsubishi, 127, route 104, St-Jean-sur-Richelieu, Quebec, J2X 1H4
- Boisvert Mitsubishi, 418, boul. Curé-Labelle, Blainville, Quebec, J7C 2H2
- Paquet Mitsubishi, 1 chemin des Iles, Lévis, Quebec, G6W 8B6
- Rallye Mitsubishi, 1247, boul. St-Joseph, Gatineau, Quebec, J8Z 3J6
- HGrégoire Mitsubishi Vaudreuil, 111 Joseph-Carrier, Vaudreuil, Quebec, J7V 5V5
- Mitsubishi Victoriaville, 399 Boulevard Bois-Francs Nord, Victoriaville, Quebec, G6P 1H1
- Joliette Mitsubishi, 595 Rte 131, Notre-Dame -Des-Prairies, Quebec, J6E 0M1